Our experience in the field can help you achieve optimal results.
Call us to discuss your application 03 9532 2235 or submit an online enquiry
Clamp-on ultrasonic flowmeters provide the ideal non-invasive technology to measure thermal energy usage and efficiency on heating loops and chillers as well as for energy allocation in commercial buildings.
Portable and Permanent solutions are available.
Flexim is the meter of choice for small and large commercial buildings including: hospitals, museums, airports and sports complexes.
*Chilled and Hot Water plants
*Industrial Cooling and Heating
The Flexim system measures the flow rate in the loop then multiplies by the differential temperature between supply and return flow and accurately calculates the thermal energy in the loop.
In addition to hot or cold water flow, customised internal look-up tables can be loaded to enable the measurement of other fluids such as thermal heating oils or glycol and water mix.
Both portable or permanent configurations offer internal datalogger. The Flexim flowmeter integrates seamlessly with your BMS by providing a choice of outputs including 4-20 mA, Modbus, BACnet, Ethernet and PROFIBUS.
- Non-intrusive technology (clamp-on) means no leak points
- Can be installed during normal operation
- High turn down ratio (can measure accurately from very low to very high flow rates)
- Complete system measuring flow and differential temperature, then calculates, displays and outputs directly in thermal energy such as kW
- Matched pair temperature sensors provides highly accurate differential temperature measurement (delta t)
- Standard sensors capable of measuring up to 200C. Higher temperature available with a patented wave injector technology.
- Bi-directional flow measurements
- Gel-free installation results in no maintenance required
- A choice of outputs including 4-20mA, Modbus, BACnet, PROFIBUS and Ethernet
- Seamless integration with building automation systems
- Designed and manufactured in Germany