The VPFlowScope M is a three in one flow meter for compressed air and technical gases. It measures flow, pressure and temperature simultaneously. With the introduction of the VPFlowScope M, re-calibration becomes history. Unlike traditional flow meters, the VPFlowScope M does not require traditional re-calibration, where you have to ship the unit back. Instead, the VPFlowScope M consists of a transmitter and the patented VPSensorCartridge® which reduces re-calibration to a simple exchange.
- Three in one flow meter
- For compressed air and technical gases
- Patented VPSensorCartridge®: no more recalibration required
- Ethernet interface: Industry 4.0/ IOT ready
- Ultra compact size and low weight
With its standard internal Ethernet interface, the VPFlowScope M will connect directly to your network and forms seamlessly one of the cornerstones of any real-time energy management platform. But it is also compatible to the traditional world, thanks to the standard 4 … 20mA signals and RS485 interface.
- Ethernet (Modbus/ TCP)
- RS485 (Modbus RTU)
- 4 … 20 mA linearized, pulse mode or alarm output
- USB interface for configuration and downloading of data log files
- Optional TFT color display
- Optional Data logger with more than 6 months @ 1 second interval + cyclic recording