Field mount – Level monitor with high / low alarms and analog outputs
The F170 is a versatile level indicator featuring continuous level monitoring. It offers the ability to set two low and two high level alarm values. If desired, an ignore function can be set up to allow for an incorrect level for a certain period of time. Up to five outputs are available to transmit alarm conditions and actual level.
The display shows the actual level, height or percentage, alarm values, alarm messages and status. On-screen engineering units are easily configured from a comprehensive selection.
* Robust IP66, IP67 (Type4X) field enclosure. It is so rugged, you can even stand on it!
* Intrinsically Safe available – ATEX and IECEx approval for gas and dust applications.
* Programming can be done by your own crew, with the sensible menu-driven structure, saving cost and irritation. Know one, know them all!
Very diverse mounting possibilities: walls, pipes, panels or directly onto outdoor sensors.
* Level monitoring: four alarm values can be set: low-low, low, high and high-high level alarm.
* Alarm values can be changed by the operator or they can be password protected.
* Analog output to transmit the actual level.
* Level and alarm values: six large 17mm (0.67″) digits.
* Displays level, height or percentage, measuring unit and alarm messages simultaneously.
* Alarm ignore function allows an incorrect level for a certain period of time.
* Selectable on-screen engineering units; volumetric or mass.
* Displays clear alarm messages.
* Green LED backlight.
* Backup of settings in EEPROM memory.
Ambient temperature: -40°C to +80°C
The F-Series is your first and best choice for field mount indicators in safe and hazardous area applications. Especially in harsh weather conditions like rain, snow, salty atmosphers and temperatures between -40°C up to +80°C
* Long life Lithium battery.
* 4 – 20mA Loop-powered.
* 8 – 24V AC/DC.
* 115 – 230V AC.
* Basic: 8 – 30V DC.
8.2, 12, 24V DC.
* (0)4 – 20mA.
0 – 10V DC.
* Function: Configurable alarm outputs for low-low, low, high, high-high or all combined level alarms.
* Type: Up to three passive NPN transistors or active PNP transistors or up to four isolated electro-mechanical relays.
* Function: Re-transmitting the actual level – the output can be scaled to any range (e.g. 2.5 m³ to 1400.0 m³).
Type: One passive isolated, floating or loop powered 4 – 20mA output or one active (0)4 – 20mA or 0 – 10V DC output
Ex ia IIC/IIB T4 Ga
Ex ia IIIC T100 °C Da IP6X
ATEX: II 2 G EEx d IIB T5
Function: All process data and settings can be read and modified through the communication link.
Protocol: Modbus ASCII / RTU.
Interface: RS232 / RS485 2-wire or 4-wire / TTL.