The F130 is a batch controller with two control outputs for two-stage batching or one-stage control with a scaled pulse output. The operator can enter a batch quantity easily or execute repeating batches.
During the batch, the preset value is displayed simultaneously with the batched or remaining quantity. The automatic self-learning overrun correction will ensure an accurate batch every time. On-screen engineering units are easily configured from a comprehensive selection.
* Robust IP66, IP67 (Type4X) field enclosure. It is so rugged, you can even stand on it!
* Intrinsically Safe available – ATEX and IECEx approval for gas and dust applications.
* Programming can be done by your own crew, with the sensible menu-driven structure, saving cost and irritation. Know one, know them all!
Very diverse mounting possibilities: walls, pipes, panels or directly onto outdoor sensors.
* Large display shows preset value and running batch value simultaneously.
* Two-stage control for batching larger quantities.
* Self-learning overrun correction.
* Easy operation to enter a batch value and to control the process.
* Count-up and count-down function available.
* Scaled pulse output reflecting accumulated or batched total.
* Actual batched quantity: seven 17mm (0.67″) digits.
* Preset value: seven 17mm (0.67″) digits during programming and 8mm (0.31″) digits during batch process.
* Total – resettable: seven 17mm (0.67″) digits.
* Accumulated total – not resettable: eleven 8mm (0.31″) digits.
* Green LED backlight.
* Auto backup of settings and running totals in EEPROM memory.
* Ambient temperature: -40°C to +80°C
* The F-Series is your first and best choice for field mount indicators in safe and hazardous area applications. Especially in harsh weather conditions like rain, snow, salty atmospheres and temperatures between -40°C up to +80°C
For batching of small up to very large quantities with two-stage control, external start / stop control and communication option.
* Long life Lithium battery.
* 4 – 20mA Loop-powered.
* 8 – 24V AC/DC.
* 115 – 230V AC.
* Basic: 8 – 30V DC.
3.2, 8.2, 12, 24V DC.
Flow Meter Inputs
* Pulse type inputs:
Reed-switch, open collector, NAMUR, NPN/PNP pulse, Sine wave (coil), active pulse signal.
* (0)4 – 20mA.
* 0 – 10V DC.
* Remote control: start.
Remote control: pause / stop.
* Function: Scaled pulse output according to accumulated or batched total (e.g. a pulse every 3.25 gallons).
Max. frequency: 500Hz.
Adjustable pulse length from 0.001 sec. to 9.999 seconds.
* Type: One passive NPN transistor, active PNP transistor or isolated electro-mechanical relay.
* Remark: With pulse output one-stage control only.
* Function: Control outputs for one- or two-stage batching with active overrun correction.
* Type: Two passive NPN transistors, active PNP transistors or isolated electro-mechanical relays.
Remark: With two-stage control no pulse output available.
Ex ia IIC/IIB T4 Ga
Ex ia IIIC T100 °C Da IP6X
ATEX: II 2 G EEx d IIB T5
Function: All process data and settings can be read / modified through the communication link as well as a batch can be started / stopped.
Protocol: Modbus ASCII / RTU.
Interface: RS232 / RS485 2-wire or 4-wire / TTL.