The F110 flow transmitter is the most popular model in our range of flow rate indicators / totalizers, complete with pulse and analog output signals. Even demanding applications are catered for with our base unit configuration.
The display shows flow rate, total and accumulated total. On-screen engineering units are easily configured from a comprehensive selection.
* Robust IP66, IP67 (Type4X) field enclosure. It is so rugged, you can even stand on it!
* Intrinsically Safe available – ATEX and IECEx approval for gas and dust applications.
* Programming can be done by your own crew, with the sensible menu-driven structure, saving cost and irritation. Know one, know them all!
Very diverse mounting possibilities: walls, pipes, panels or directly onto outdoor sensors.
* Analog and pulse outputs.
* Displays total and flow rate simultaneously.
* Large digit selection for flow rate or total.
* Flow rate: seven 17mm (0.67″) or 8mm (0.31″) digits.
* Total – resettable: seven 17mm (0.67″) digits.
* Accumulated total – not resettable: eleven 8mm (0.31″) digits.
* Separate engineering units for flow rate and total on the display.
* Remote control input to reset total or to lock the “clear total” button.
* Green LED backlight.
* Auto backup of settings and running totals in EEPROM memory.
Ambient temperature: -40°C to +80°C
* The F-Series is your first and best choice for field mount indicators in safe and hazardous area applications. Especially in harsh weather conditions like rain, snow, salty atmosphers and temperatures between -40°C up to +80°C (-40°F up to 176°F).
Liquid flow measurement where re-transmission of the flow rate and/or totalizer functions or serial communication is required.
* Long life Lithium battery.
* 4 – 20mA Loop-powered.
* 8 – 24V AC/DC.
* 115 – 230V AC.
* Basic: 8 – 30V DC.
3.2, 8.2, 12, 24V DC.
Flow Meter Inputs
* Pulse type inputs:
Reed-switch, open collector, NAMUR, NPN/PNP pulse, Sine wave (coil), active pulse signal.
* (0)4 – 20mA.
* 0 – 10V DC.
Remote control: external reset for clearing total or to disable manual clearing through the keypad.
* Function: Scaled pulse output according to accumulated total (e.g. a pulse every 3.25 gallons).
Max. frequency: 500Hz.
Adjustable pulse length from 0.001 sec. to 9.999 seconds.
* Type: One passive NPN transistor, active PNP transistor or isolated electro-mechanical relay.
* Function: Re-transmitting the flow rate – the output can be scaled to any range (e.g. 200 L/min to 1200 L/min).
Type: One passive isolated, floating or loop powered 4 – 20mA output or one active (0)4 – 20mA or 0 – 10V DC output.
Ex ia IIC/IIB T4 Ga
Ex ia IIIC T100 °C Da IP6X
ATEX: II 2 G EEx d IIB T5
Function: All process data and settings can be read and modified through the communication link.
Protocol: Modbus ASCII / RTU.
Interface: RS232 / RS485 2-wire or 4-wire / TTL.