The F090-A-PL is an economical loop powered general purpose indicator with large 26mm (1″) high digits. The measuring unit to be displayed is simply selected through an alphanumeric configuration menu. No adhesive labels have to be put on the outside of the enclosure: a weather proof and user-friendly solution!
The configuration of the Span, off-set and number of decimals is done through software functions, without any sensitive DIP-switches or trimmers.
* Robust IP66, IP67 (Type4X) field enclosure. It is so rugged, you can even stand on it!
* Intrinsically Safe available – ATEX, IECEx, FM and CSA approval for gas and dust applications.
* Programming can be done by your own crew, with the sensible menu-driven structure, saving cost and irritation. Know one, know them all!
Very diverse mounting possibilities: walls, pipes, panels or directly onto outdoor sensors.
* Displays the actual value, measuring unit and loop current.
* Very large 26mm (1″) high digits.
* Selectable on-screen engineering units: %, PPM, meter, m, cm, mm, ft, sqft, ML, L, NL, M³, nM³, GAL, USGAL, IGAL, bbl, CUFT, mg, g, kg, ton, lb, psi, psig, mbar, bar, barg, °C, °F, K, P, RPM, K, KPA or no unit (others on request).
* Selectable on-screen time units for flow rate:
/sec, /min, /hour, /day or no unit.
* Number of digits for actual value: 5½.
* Pie graph indication: ten segments.
* Green or amber LED backlight with adjustable intensity.
* Auto backup of settings in EEPROM memory.
* Easy configuration with clear alphanumerical display.
* Ambient temperature: -40°C to +80°C
* The F-Series is your first and best choice for field mount indicators in safe and hazardous area applications. Especially in harsh weather conditions like rain, snow, salty atmospheres and temperatures between -40°C up to +80°C
Applications where a local general purpose display is required without monitoring function, linearization or signal re-transmitting.
* 4 – 20mA, input Loop-powered.
General Purpose Inputs
4 – 20mA input loop-powered.
Ex ia IIC T4 Ga
Ex ia IIIC T100°C Da
II 2 G Ex d IIB T5 Gb
II 2 G x t IIIB T100°C Db