F012 Field mount – Flow rate indicator / totalizer
displays flow rate and total simultaneously
The F012 is Fluidwell’s most popular model. This local indicator displays the actual flow rate, total and accumulated total. Total can be reset to zero by pressing the CLEAR button twice. The accumulated total can register up to 11 digits and is backed-up in EEPROM memory every minute, just as the running total.
On-screen engineering units are easily configured from a comprehensive selection.
* Robust IP66, IP67 (Type4X) field enclosure. It is so rugged, you can even stand on it!
* Intrinsically Safe available – ATEX, IECEx, FM and CSA approval for gas and dust applications.
* Programming can be done by your own crew, with the sensible menu-driven structure, saving cost and irritation. Know one, know them all!
Very diverse mounting possibilities: walls, pipes, panels or directly onto outdoor sensors.
* Displays total and flow rate simultaneously.
* Large digit selection for flow rate or total.
* Flow rate: seven 17mm (0.67″) or 8mm (0.31″) digits.
* Total – resettable: seven 17mm (0.67″) digits.
* Accumulated total – not resettable: eleven 8mm (0.31″) digits.
* Separate engineering units for flow rate and total.
* Selectable on-screen engineering units for flow rate: mL, L, m³, mg, g, kg, ton, GAL, bbl, lb, cf, REV, scf, Nm³, NL, P or no unit.
* Selectable on-screen time units for flow rate: /sec, /min, /hour or /day.
* Selectable on-screen engineering units for totalizer: ml, L, m³, GAL, USGAL, kg, lb, bbl or no unit.
* Green or amber LED backlight with adjustable intensity.
* Auto backup of settings and running totals in EEPROM memory.
* Easy configuration with clear alphanumerical display.
Ambient temperature: -40°C to +80°C
* The F-Series is your first and best choice for field mount indicators in safe and hazardous area applications. Especially in harsh weather conditions like rain, snow, salty atmosphers and temperatures between -40°C up to +80°C
Flow measurement where a local flow rate indication and totalizer function is required without signal re-transmission.
* Long life Lithium battery.
* 4 – 20mA, input Loop-powered.
* 8 – 24V AC/DC.
* 115 – 230V AC.
* Basic: 8 – 30V DC.
3.2, 8.2, 12, 24V DC.
Ex ia IIC T4 Ga
Ex ia IIIC T100°C Da
II 2 G Ex d IIB T5 Gb
II 2 G x t IIIB T100°C Db