The D012 is a local, panel mount indicator to display the actual flow rate, total and accumulated total. The total can be reset to zero by pressing the CLEAR button twice. The eleven digit accumulated total however can not be reset to zero. The measuring unit to be displayed is simply selected through an alfa-numerical configuration menu. No adhesive labels have to be put on the outside of the enclosure: a weather proof and userfriendly solution!
* Unique, robust IP66, IP67 (Type4X) panel mount front enclosure made of die cast aluminum, allowing even big jets of water and total immersion.
Programming can be done by your own crew with the exact same, plain and sensible menu-driven structure like the F-Series, saving cost and irritation. Know one, know them all!
* Displays flow rate, total and accumulated total.
* Large 17mm (0.67″) digits for flow rate or total.
* Selectable on-screen engineering units.
* Ability to process all types of flow meter signals.
* Auto backup of settings and running totals.
* Ambient temperature: -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to 176°F).
* LED backlight option.
Aluminium DIN front panel of 144 x 72mm (5.67″ x 2.83″) according DIN 43700 / IEC 61554.
* The D-Series is a DIN-sized display and the better alternative for your existing, not waterproof, front panel mount indicators in extreme weather outdoor applications or e.g. in food industries where working environments are often cleaned with powerful water jets.
The D012 fits in flow measurement applications where a local flow rate indication and totalizer function is required without re-transmission functionality.
* Basic: 8 – 30V DC (no real sensor supply).
* Long life Lithium battery.
* 4 – 20mA input Loop-powered.
* 24V AC/DC + sensor supply.
* 115 – 230V AC + sensor supply.
* 1.2 / 3V DC.
8.2, 12 & 24V DC.
Flow Meter Inputs
* Pulse type inputs:
Reed-switch, NAMUR, NPN/PNP pulse, Sine wave (coil), active pulse signal.
* (0)4 – 20mA.
0 – 10V DC.