Pricam is your local distributor for Macnaught.
Find out about the complete range or get advice on your application. Call 03 9532 2235 or submit an online enquiry.
MACNAUGHT MX Series Positive Displacement Oval Gear flowmeters
Pricam is a proud distributor of Macnaught’s Positive Displacement Oval Gear flow measurement range. We have many years of experience with Macnaught’s flowmeters and can advise on applications across a range of industries.
The new generation of Macnaught flow meters, the MX series, is the revolutionary result of over 47 years’ experience applying Positive Displacement Flow Metering Technology to a variety of industries; all of which insist upon durability, reliability and excellence in performance.
Incorporating Oval Gear technology, the MX series is a range of PD flowmeters specifically designed to withstand the rigours of the typical industrial environment, without compromising overall performance.
Ranging from sizes ¼” – 4″, and suitable for flow rates from 0.5 lph to 1200 lpm, the MX SERIES offers a complete range of 316 Stainless Steel and anodised aluminium flowmeters to suit most industrial application.
A key feature of the MX series is the revolutionary new M-LOCK mounting system, designed for the quick and easy fitting of a Pulser or Local Display module to the flowmeter.
The unique bayonet style cam is common to all of the modules, enabling the customer to fit any one of the 6 output options to anyone of the MX Flowmeter Models.
Simply a ¼ turn locks the module into place, and it is immediately ready for service.
Key Features and Benefits
- Australian designed and manufactured
- Available in aluminium and stainless steel housing
- Anodised aluminium meter bodies increases resistance to environmental conditions
- Pressure rating up to 2000 psi
- Increased accuracy (0.25%)
- Excellent repeatability (0.03%)
- Low pressure drop
- Choice of 6 interchangeable display and pulse output modules
- Choice of five flange and threaded process connections
- Suitable for high viscosity fluids
- 2 year warranty
- Short lead times
- Designed to be easily maintained on-site.